Leaving on a jet plane has never been as fashionably fierce at it is in the S Moda 'Brigada Espia' editorial. Considering that the title means 'Mod Squad' in Spanish, it is only natural that the models would look as badass as they do. Predominantly clad in ebony ensembles, except for the one white jacket with black fur shoulders, they look like they are on an important mission.
The S Moda 'Brigada Espia' editorial was shot by photographer Daniel Riera for the October 6 issue of the magazine. Stylist Francesca Rinciari outfitted model Tali Lennox in a covert wardrobe consisting of such brands as Givenchy, Balmain, Mugler and Loewe. Strutting down the tarmac in spy-worthy gear, the British beauty will hardly go unnoticed.
The S Moda 'Brigada Espia' Editorial Stars a Covert Tali Lennox
1. Jet Plane Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to design stylish and functional clothing for travelers.
2. Covert Fashion - Potential for fashion brands to create apparel inspired by spy aesthetics.
3. Spy-worthy Gear - Opportunity for brands to design clothing and accessories with a covert and edgy appeal.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the trend by creating jet plane-inspired clothing and accessories.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore the concept of covert fashion and spy aesthetics in their editorials.
3. Magazine - Magazine publishers can feature editorials and articles that highlight jet plane fashion and covert style.