The RVCA x Zak Noyle Camera Bag is the product of a collaboration between an apparel company and an acclaimed sports photographer. Designed by Zak Noyle, this versatile camera bag sets itself apart with a removable padded insert with modular dividers. The robust insert bag can easily be removed from the larger backpack and comes complete with side handles, a touch-fastening top for storing a DSLR, extra slots for any additional lenses and inner pockets for any small accessories. The insert resides in the bottom of the backpack and can be accessed from the top, lower front or either side of the backpack.
Without the insert, the RVCA x Zak Noyle Camera Bag offers up a large amount of carrying capacity with protective qualaties. The top of the pack can be accessed through a roll-top and buckle closure, which keeps items protected from the elements. The outside of the bag is constructed from black polyester -- giving the pack water-resistant capabilities -- and the interior lining sports a bright blue colorway. The blue interior was chosen as it makes locating items in low-light conditions easier. Padded shoulder straps provide stability and comfort and a mesh back panel does the same.
Image Credit: Bless This Stuff, RVCA
The RVCA x Zak Noyle Camera Bag is Built for the Survivng Elements
1. Modular Camera Bags - The collaboration between an apparel company and a sports photographer has led to the development of versatile camera bags with a removable padded insert and modular dividers, creating opportunities for customization and organization.
2. Water-resistant Backpacks - The use of black polyester material and water-resistant features in camera backpacks provides protective qualities, catering to adventurous photographers who need to keep their gear safe in various weather conditions.
3. High-visibility Interior Lining - The incorporation of bright blue interior linings in camera bags helps photographers locate their items easily, particularly in low-light conditions, presenting opportunities for enhanced user experience and convenience.
1. Photography Equipment - The collaboration between an apparel company and a renowned sports photographer demonstrates the potential for innovation in the photography equipment industry, particularly in terms of functional and customizable camera bags.
2. Outdoor Gear - The development of water-resistant camera backpacks opens up opportunities for outdoor gear manufacturers to cater to adventurous photographers who require durable and protective bags for their equipment.
3. Fashion and Accessories - The partnership between a fashion brand and a sports photographer highlights the fusion of style and functionality, indicating potential disruption in the fashion and accessories industry with the creation of versatile and durable camera bags.