Ruvan Wijesooriya is a photographer who does it all. From artistic images to more commercial fashion, portrait and editorial photos, his portfolio houses a range of work. Yet the thread of commonality is his gritty and almost vulnerable style.
Born in Minnesota, Ruvan Wijesooriya is now based in New York. Not only has he captured countless of models, he has also shot Iggy Pop, Gnarls Barkley, Ice-T, Mark Ronson and more.
Ruvan Wijesooriya Captures the Artsy and the Commercial
1. Artistic Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with artists for unique and edgy campaigns.
2. Commercial Portrait Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity for photography studios to offer personalized, storytelling portraits for individuals and businesses.
3. Gritty Editorial Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity for magazines and online publications to embrace a raw and vulnerable aesthetic in their editorial content.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands to explore unconventional photography styles to stand out in a crowded market.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity for photography studios to diversify their offerings and attract clients with unique and unconventional styles.
3. Media and Publishing - Disruptive innovation opportunity for magazines and online publications to differentiate themselves by featuring raw and authentic photography styles that captivate audiences.