The Nike Run Club is slowly taking over the world. Part of the larger Nike+ ecosystem that helps promote community as much as fitness, it's clear that the brand is stepping up their game to bring inspiration, motivation and health to people -- whether they are Nike consumers or not.
Rolling out with elevated Nike Run Club experiences this month, a variety of running and training options for every level of runner will be available. As written on Nike's website, "The programs will merge the best of Nike+ Running and Nike+ Training Club digital services, live experiences and expert coaching and pacers to improve the performance of any athlete." The Nike Run Club is a successful blend of digital and real world opportunities.
Nike Elevates Its Running Program to Offer a Variety of Training Options
1. Virtual Training Programs - Combining digital training with real-world experiences to improve athlete performance.
2. Community Fitness - Using fitness to build community through elevated training options.
3. Personalized Fitness - Offering a variety of running and training options for every level of athlete.
1. Athletic Apparel - Developing innovative products that blend real-world experiences and digital training for improved athlete performance.
2. Fitness Technology - Creating new products that merge training and digital services to enhance athlete performance.
3. Health and Wellness - Providing personalized fitness options that build community and promote health and wellness for every level of athlete.