Finding the perfect gift for your loved ones can often be a nearly impossible task, especially when left to the last minute and with a less-than-desirable budget, as Christie Young's hilarious 'The Rules of Holiday Shopping' suggests.
The illustrated guide perfectly shows the process of hopeful holiday buyers attempting to pick presents for family and friends, but ultimately giving up and making the most of the situation by watching Love Actually on repeat -- which I can relate to, all too well. While Christie's illustration might not actually provide you with tips on how to complete your shopping on time, it does show what not to do, and offers support to those who, for whatever reason, just can't seem to pick out the right pair of novelty socks for everyone on their list.
For a sure laugh and quick pick-me-up, check out The Rules of Holiday Shopping by Christie Young.
'The Rules of Holiday Shopping' Offers Sarcastic Support
1. Last-minute Holiday Shopping - Opportunity for innovative solutions that help shoppers quickly find and purchase gifts even when pressed for time.
2. Low-budget Gift Ideas - Potential for disruptive innovations that offer creative and affordable gift options for those with limited budgets.
3. Humorous Gifting Solutions - Space for innovative products or services that utilize humor to alleviate the stress and frustration of gift shopping.
1. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can leverage artificial intelligence and personalization to recommend last-minute gift ideas for budget-conscious shoppers.
2. Subscription Boxes - Subscription box services can curate low-cost, themed gift boxes that provide unique and humorous options for holiday shoppers.
3. Gift and Novelty Retail - Gift and novelty retailers can develop collections of humorous and affordable gifts targeted towards last-minute shoppers on a limited budget.