Rudi's latest range of home accessories and furniture was designed by art director Simone Fanciullacci. The range uses Rudi's signature material, dubbed techno leather. Techno leather is an innovative material made of a combination of products and extracts to form a sturdy material.
Rudi uses 65% genuine leather castoffs tanned with vegetable extracts, 18% natural latest, 10% water, and 5% natural fats, along with natural coloring agents to crate the techno leather. Each piece of proprietary leather is stretched into a household item. Some noteworthy pieces in the collection include the Maui wooden stool, the Loob tables and benches, Babylon lamps, mirrors, and more. All items are available on Rudi's online website or through Simone Fanciullacci's website.
Image Credit: Rudi
Rudi Launches a New Collection of Home Accessories
1. Techno Leather Furniture - The use of techno leather in furniture design presents an opportunity for companies to innovate and capture consumers looking for unique and durable products.
2. Sustainable Materials - The use of sustainable materials like Rudi's techno leather creates an opportunity for companies in the furniture industry to respond to the growing consumer demand for eco-friendly products.
3. Home Accessories - The rise of Rudi's new collection of home accessories presents an opportunity for companies to focus on developing complementary products that offer a cohesive design experience for consumers.
1. Furniture - The furniture industry can take advantage of Rudi's use of techno leather and sustainable materials to produce high-quality, eco-friendly products that appeal to a growing environmentally conscious consumer base.
2. Interior Design - Interior design firms can utilize Rudi's techno leather to create unique and innovative design concepts for their clients while being eco-friendly.
3. E-commerce - The launch of Rudi's new collection of home accessories presents an opportunity for companies in the e-commerce industry to collaborate with furniture designers to offer an all-encompassing home decor retail experience for consumers.