Everyone could benefit from the Rude Little Black Book. Created by Etsy crafter 27th Street Press, the Rude Little Black Book is designed to let you accurately keep track of the people in your life who could use a good shot in the mouth.
The Rude Little Black Book, aptly titled "People I Want to Punch in the Face," measures 5 inches by 3.5 inches and sells for $10 each. Other than scaring a few of your friends and family members, this cheeky journal seems like a safe and fun thing to have. Everyone gets angry, and sometimes it is best to write down what upsets you instead of brooding about it all day. Writing it down in an aptly named journal could help you live a less stressful life. Oh, and it would be pretty badass to have a journal lying around your house titled "People I Want to Punch in the Face."
Keep Track of Your Enemies With the Rude Little Black Book
1. Humorous Stationery - The trend towards tactful, humorous stationery provides an opportunity for businesses to market and sell personalized, expressive journals or diaries.
2. Anger Management - As more people look for outlets for their stress, opportunities exist for businesses in the wellness or counseling industries to offer unique coping mechanisms such as journaling.
3. Anti-bullying Movement - The Rude Little Black Book highlights the importance of standing up to bullies. Businesses can contribute to the anti-bullying movement by promoting messages of kindness and inclusion through creative and unconventional means.
1. E-commerce - The Rude Little Black Book was created by an Etsy artist, showcasing the marketability and profitability of handmade, personalized stationery products.
2. Wellness and Self-care - The Rude Little Black Book's therapeutic potential presents a market for counseling and wellness businesses to invest in the trending demand for self-care products.
3. Office Supplies - As the workforce becomes increasingly remote, personalized and unique stationery could emerge as trendy gift options and disrupt traditional office supply markets.