Tory Fair gets his best ideas while driving, sleeping, walking, and bathing… not unlike the rest of us. Where this artist is different from you and I is that he integrates his “best idea” surroundings into a series of pieces that reflect his connection to the environments that prompt his artistic nature. He also works in a fairly unusual medium: cast rubber.
(I added a couple of interesting frames made of rubber to the gallery.)
I need inspiration, so I think I’ll go take a nap.
Tory Faris' Rubber Casting
1. Sleep-inspired Art - Opportunity for artists to create innovative artworks inspired by sleep and dreams.
2. Environmental Influence in Art - Exploration of how artists can incorporate their surroundings and personal experiences into their artwork, sparking disruptive innovation in the art industry.
3. Unconventional Art Mediums - Potential for artists to experiment with alternative materials like cast rubber, opening up new possibilities and pushing boundaries in the art world.
1. Art - Artists have the potential to disrupt the traditional art industry by incorporating sleep-inspired themes and using unconventional mediums to create innovative pieces.
2. Home Decor - There is an opportunity for the home decor industry to showcase and embrace sleep-inspired art pieces, providing unique and captivating options for consumers who want distinct decor items.
3. Wellness and Mental Health - Sleep-inspired art can play a role in the wellness and mental health industry, offering therapeutic and introspective pieces that promote relaxation, introspection, and connection with one's inner self.