Premium whisky brand, Crown Royal Regal Apple, recently joined forces with Chicago-based designer, creator and collaborator Joe Freshgoods for a new capsule collection, appropriately dubbed ROYAL APPLE GOODS. The range will be available for a limited time and is comprised of bespoke apparel and accessories including sneaker bags, hoodies, t-shirts, and bandanas.
“Crown Royal Regal Apple is continuing to re-write the definition of royalty, expanding on its cultural connections to the millennial and multicultural communities,” said Johannah Rogers, Senior Brand Manager, Crown Royal. “Collaborating with Joe Freshgoods on this capsule collection, and particularly on the sneaker bag, was natural for us because he embodies true passion in crisp culture. With his Chicago roots, it also presented the perfect opportunity for us to work together on giving back to the local community; to the city and people that first inspired him.”
Designer Freshgoods will debut the capsule collection on Friday, February 14 at The Royal Pop Up by Crown Royal Regal Apple in Chicago.
Image Credit: Crown Royal
Crown Royal Regal Apple Partners with Joe Freshgoods for a New Line
1. Collaborative Fashion Collections - Collaborating with designers for limited edition capsule collections can attract both new and loyal customers.
2. Brand Partnerships with Local Communities - Partnering with local designers and communities can increase brand awareness and support local businesses.
3. Cultural Connections in Brand Marketing - Emphasizing cultural connections in marketing can help brands reach new and diverse audiences.
1. Fashion - Collaborating with designers for limited edition capsule collections can create buzz and differentiation in the competitive fashion industry.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Brands can implement cultural marketing strategies and partnerships with local communities to increase brand awareness and loyalty.
3. Alcohol and Beverage - Incorporating cultural connections in marketing can help alcohol and beverage brands differentiate themselves in a highly competitive market.