The latest Roxy Earle x LE CHÂTEAU collection is available just in time for the holiday season and is currently on sale both at select store locations and online. Designed by the social media influencer and television personality, the range includes everything from formal and cocktail dresses to jumpsuit essentials and more casual knitwear styles. In addition to matching sweats and cozy cardigans, other items to note include fur-trimmed jackets and coats along with holiday-friendly sequined clutch and boot accessories.
Known for launching the size-inclusive #mysizerox movement on Instagram, Roxy Earle aims to empower women everywhere with a collection that runs from size 0 to 22. Her chic range is affordable and accessible as an added bonus, offering luxe silhouettes for a fraction of the price.
The Roxy Early x LE CHÂTEAU Collection is Both Chic and Accessible
1. Size-inclusive Fashion - There is a potential for disrupting the fashion industry through inclusivity by creating styles that caters to people of all sizes.
2. Influencer Partnerships - Incorporating influencers into product design and marketing can attract a larger audience and build brand loyalty.
3. Affordable Luxury - By creating high-quality, luxury fashion products at a more affordable price point, a new market segment can emerge.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from implementing size-inclusive designs and building influencer partnerships.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Incorporating influencer partnerships into marketing and advertising can help build brand awareness and loyalty.
3. Retail - The retail industry can benefit from offering affordable luxury items, providing access to high-quality products to a wider range of customers.