"We make the little sh*t better," say the watchmakers at Nixon, And after seeing their newest design, we can't help but agree. Stylish, water-resistant and precise, the Rotolog is one of our favorite new timepieces. The watch boasts impressive-sounding technology ("custom right-read Direct Time Japanese quartz with LED") and a sleek inlay of real walnut wood in stainless steel, and it's available from Nixxonnow.com for an affordable $200." - Cool Hunting
Implications - As popular aesthetic continues to evolve, it is imperative that businesses and companies stay up-to-date on the latest contemporary designs in order to generate a profit. Organizations that can keep up with modern appeal as well as provide functionality, will fare in today's society amongst the consumption-driven individuals.
1. Stylish Timepieces - There is a trend for stylish timepieces featuring modern designs and advanced technology.
2. Natural Materials - The use of natural materials such as wood in watch construction is becoming more common.
3. Affordable Luxury - There is a trend for luxury-looking products such as high-end watches being sold at affordable prices.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from incorporating modern designs with advanced technology and natural materials into their products.
2. Retail - Retail companies can take advantage of the trend for affordable luxury items, such as high-end watches at lower price points.
3. Watchmaking - Watchmaking companies could innovate by incorporating natural materials and functional technology in their designs to appeal to modern consumers.