Right on time for National Rosé Day, Igloo and Yes Way Rosé are introducing a limited-edition Rosé Cooler that's perfect for the outdoor gatherings people are itching to have. The Yes Way Rosé X Igloo’s Playmate Pal cooler is an exclusive pink tent-top cooler design that shares seven spacious quarts for storing drinks.
The aesthetically pleasing cooler sets itself apart from the average beer cooler with a flattering color scheme and text that hints at the perfect content to store inside.
Now that to-go alcohol sales are becoming part of the norm in a changing service industry, this stylish cooler promises to help people keep their drinks chilled during all sorts of outdoor adventures.
The Igloo x Yes Way Rosé Cooler is a Stylish Way to Chill Drinks
1. To-go Alcohol Sales - Opportunity for businesses to provide specialized alcohol storage options like the limited-edition Rosé Cooler.
2. Outdoor Adventures - Innovative outdoors gear that includes stylish and functional coolers like Igloo and Yes Way Rosé's Playmate Pal.
3. Aesthetically Pleasing Design - Developing fashion-forward and color-coordinated products to appeal to consumers like the Yes Way Rosé cooler.
1. Food and Beverage - A chance for the food and beverage industry to create specialty, themed packaging for drinks that make them stand out.
2. Outdoor Recreation - Outdoor recreation companies looking to capitalize on the growth of outdoor activities can offer functional and stylish accessories like coolers.
3. Retail - Retail industry stores can provide more niche items like limited-edition coolers to stand out in a crowded market.