With the upcoming release of the sequel to Anchorman: The Legend of Ron, fans are looking for ways to celebrate and embrace the eponymous title character, and thanks to the Ron Burgundy Cocktail, now there is. The cocktail, based around Scotch -- the favorite alcohol of Burgundy in the film -- was designed by a San Diego bartender to commemorate the film’s release.
Along with scotch, the Ron Burgundy cocktail contains brown sugar syrup, lemon juice, grapefruit juice and peach and angostura bitters. This tasty cocktail is a great way for fans to honor and commemorate their favorite fictional newscaster, and it's a drink Burgundy himself would undoubtedly enjoy himself.
The Ron Burgundy cocktail is the most recent in a long line of promotions, events, and merchandise connected to a much-loved cult film.
The Ron Burgundy Cocktail Packs a Delicious Punch
1. Movie-inspired Cocktails - Opportunity for bartenders to create cocktails inspired by popular movies as a way to attract fans and celebrate film releases.
2. Celebrity Character-themed Promotions - Opportunity for businesses to create promotions and merchandise based on beloved fictional characters to attract fans and capitalize on their popularity.
3. Storytelling-inspired Beverages - Opportunity for bartenders and mixologists to craft unique cocktails that tell a story or reference a character as a way to enhance the drinking experience for customers.
1. Food and Beverage - Restaurants and bars can attract fans of popular movies and TV shows by creating themed drinks and snacks that pay homage to beloved characters and storylines.
2. Entertainment - Movie and TV studios can capitalize on the popularity of their fictional characters by creating merchandise and promotions that feature their likeness and catchphrases.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can create unique experiences for guests by offering themed cocktails and Hospitality packages inspired by popular movies and TV shows.