With Valentine's Day just around the corner, consumers can now relax and unwind with the new romantic Lush Valentine's Day collection.
The adorable new line is perfect for an at-home celebration and includes the return of fan-favorites such as the Love Boat Bath Bomb, Love Locket Bath Bomb, the Naked Attraction Massage Bar, and Prince Charming Shower Gel. The new items from the Lush Valentine's Day collection include the Heart Beat Bath Bomb, the Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb, the Love Me DO Bath Bomb, Blow Me A Kiss Bubble Bar, and the Rose Argan Naked Massage Oil.
The Lush Valentine's Day collection is now available to purchase online today and in stores starting January 15th.
Image Credit: Lush
Lush Unveiled its Charming Valentine's Day Collection
1. Romantic Bath Products - As consumers seek out unique and customized self-care experiences, there is an opportunity for companies to create romantic bath products that cater to different tastes and preferences.
2. At-home Celebration - With the ongoing pandemic, there is a growing trend towards at-home celebrations, which provides an opportunity for companies to offer products that help consumers create special moments at home.
3. Naked Massage Products - As consumers become more environmentally-conscious and seek out natural and plastic-free options, there is an opportunity for companies to create naked massage products such as the Naked Attraction Massage Bar from Lush.
1. Personal Care - Companies in the personal care industry can create and market romantic bath products for various occasions and preferences to appeal to the growing demand for self-care experiences.
2. Retail - Retail companies can offer products and services that help customers create an at-home celebration experience for special occasions and holidays.
3. Sustainability - Companies in the sustainability space can create products that are environmentally-conscious and offer alternatives to traditional plastic-laden personal care products, such as the naked massage bar from Lush.