We recently broke the news that The Beatles will be joining the music video game phenomenon, Rock Band. In anticipation of this release, people have their eyes on the Beatles Rock Band guitars.
These plastic instruments are copies of John Lennon's signature Rickenbacker 325 and George Harrison's Gretsch Duo Jet guitar.
I guess you can now really become a rock star!
Implications - Any product that lets users mimic and pay tribute to the icons that inspire them is bound to be popular with a wide number of people. This trend reflects the growing desire of society to emulate its most famous celebrities and the increasing number of products companies are producing to allow them to do so.
Beatles Rock Band Guitars For Fans Old and Young
1. Celebrity-inspired Products - The success of the Beatles Rock Band guitars is indicative of the trend in creating products that emulate celebrity icons, such as guitars inspired by famous musicians like John Lennon and George Harrison.
2. Music-themed Gaming - The rise of music-themed games like Rock Band and their accompanying merchandise, such as the Beatles Rock Band guitars, represents a growing market for the gaming industry.
3. Non-traditional Instrument Design - The production of plastic guitars that closely resemble iconic and recognizable instruments shows potential for innovation in non-traditional instrument design and construction.
1. Gaming - The success of music-themed games and their merchandise, such as the Beatles Rock Band guitars, shows the potential for further developments in the gaming industry.
2. Music - The popularity of celebrity-inspired products like the Beatles Rock Band guitars highlights a market for music industry merchandise that expands beyond traditional albums and concert tickets.
3. Consumer Goods - The trend of creating products that let users mimic celebrity icons, such as the Beatles Rock Band guitars, represents a unique opportunity for innovation in the consumer goods sector.