MTV Europe rocked their Music Awards, and the stars--including the men--rocked the red carpet. Katy Perry had some fun with a shocking blue dress that transformed her bustline into an eyeline!
Alex Gerard wore YSL booties with her Mondrian-influenced shortie outfit. Mikel Arteta, Tim Cahill and Michael Owen all looked very hot. Sheree Murphy also wore YSL booties, which indicates they may become de rigeur for the red carpet. And Pink dumped the tomboy look and showed off her frilly self.
Snaps from the MTV Europe Music Awards
1. Bold Statement Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers to create innovative and attention-grabbing outfits that make a bold statement on the red carpet.
2. Influence of Mondrian - Opportunity for designers to incorporate Piet Mondrian's art style into fashion, creating unique and visually striking outfits.
3. Transformational Fashion - Opportunity to explore transformative fashion pieces that can change the appearance of certain body parts, like Katy Perry's dress.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can leverage the demand for bold statement fashion by creating innovative and attention-grabbing outfits.
2. Art and Fashion - The influence of Mondrian's art style on fashion presents opportunities for collaboration between artists and fashion designers.
3. Body Enhancement - The demand for transformational fashion opens up opportunities for companies specializing in body-enhancing clothing and accessories.