Kokoro Dreams' life-sized android secretary's name is Phorone. She stands 175 cm and she has already starred in an anime where she was the protagonist. The big hope is that someday, she, and robots like her, will be able to replace real human secretaries.
"She is apparently powered by pressurized air and is capable of delivering human like expressions and can even talk," Slipperybrick says.
There are no plans of putting the Phorone up for rent yet, but there is this video (although the quality is not that great.)
Here are some more robot secretaries:
1. Life-sized Android Secretaries - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced artificial intelligence and robotic technology to create highly realistic and capable android secretaries.
2. Replacement of Human Secretaries - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design robots that can successfully perform administrative tasks and replace human secretaries, leading to increased efficiency and cost savings for businesses.
3. Human-like Expressions and Speech in Robots - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore advancements in robotics to create robots capable of delivering human-like expressions and natural conversation, revolutionizing human-robot interaction in various industries.
1. Artificial Intelligence - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Apply artificial intelligence technologies to develop sophisticated algorithms and natural language processing systems for creating intelligent robot secretaries.
2. Robotics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invest in research and development of robotics to enhance the capabilities and functionalities of robot secretaries for various industries and sectors.
3. Administrative Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate robotic technology into administrative services to automate repetitive tasks, streamline operations, and reduce manpower requirements.