Acne Studios draws in Robin Kegel, a surfer and artist to play a large role in its latest collection for Spring/Summer 2019. The range is comprised of graphic tees, centered around tie-dye designs as the base and decorated with a selection of retro screen printed images.
The images are directly drawn from Kegel's personal series, celebrating captivating geometric patterning, color palettes, and abstract visuals. The capsule features four tees in total, all of which are complete in a different surf-influenced image captured by Kegel himself. There is also a large photo of Kegel painting a surfboard adorning the plain white tee. There are two overlapping images across the lightly washed red and pink tie-dye designed shirt. There is also abstract work adorning the blue and navy base shirt.
Acne Studios Celebrates Robin Kegel With New T-Shirt Collection
1. Surf-inspired Graphic Tees - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with surfers and artists to create unique and visually appealing graphic t-shirts.
2. Tie-dye Resurgence - Opportunity for textile and fashion industries to capitalize on the renewed popularity of tie-dye designs in clothing and accessories.
3. Artistic Collaborations in Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to partner with artists to create limited edition collections that merge art and fashion.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation possibilities in merging art and fashion through collaborations with artists and surfers.
2. Textile - Opportunity to cater to the growing demand for tie-dye designs in clothing and accessories.
3. Art - Potential for artists to expand their reach and exposure by collaborating with fashion brands on limited edition collections.