Sultry songstress Rita Ora recently agreed to pose for the Roberto Cavalli Fall/Winter 2014 ad campaign. The platinum blonde singer is no stranger to Cavalli's outlandishly patterned garments so it's no surprise then that the high-fashion designer chose Ora to be his muse for his latest fashion campaign.
The ad campaign focuses on following Ora around as she lives a glamorous high-fashion celebrity lifestyle. Dressed head-to-toe in Cavalli's exuberantly tight body con dresses, Ora looks unbelievably elegant. Ora even has her hair done up extra blonde in a series of Marilyn Monroe-inspired curls as she floats around a classy hotel room in long frocks, high heels and skin-baring shirts. As Ora's music carrier continues to grow it's nice to see her get more and more involved in the fashion world.
Rita Ora Poses for the Roberto Cavalli Fall/Winter 2014 Photoshoot
1. Celebrity Fashion Campaigns - The trend of featuring famous personalities in fashion campaigns creates new opportunities for extending brand reach and increasing sales.
2. Patterned Garments - The trend of creating bold and striking patterned garments can open doors for designers to create unique and innovative designs.
3. Celebrity Endorsements - The trend of having celebrities endorse brands creates opportunities for reaching new audiences and creating brand loyalty.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can benefit from using celebrity endorsers and experimenting with daring and bold designs.
2. Music Industry - The music industry can expand their reach and influence by partnering with fashion brands and participating in fashion campaigns.
3. Advertising Industry - The advertising industry can benefit from using high-profile personalities to promote brands and products, creating a new space for advertisements and marketing.