It seems like Robert Wyatt likes to stage candid photos. Yes, I realize that might sound rather contradictory, but if you take a moment to browse through the featured gallery, you'll see exactly what I mean. His photography is like a still from a film and his ability to tell compelling stories through photos is probably what got him noticed in the first place.
Discovered by Prada when he stumbled upon fashion photography by accident, Robert Wyatt has since worked for Vilebrequin, Sony, Etam, Sofitel and more.
Dabbling in both the advertising and fashion industries, Robert Wyatt has made quite the name for himself. For even more of his work, visit the links provided.
Robert Wyatt Stages Candid Photos to Tell Stories
1. Staged Candid Photography - Opportunity for photographers to create compelling visual narratives by staging candid moments in their photos
2. Storytelling Through Visuals - Opportunity for businesses to engage with their audience by telling compelling stories through their visual content
3. Accidental Discoveries in Creative Fields - Opportunity for professionals to explore accidental discoveries and harness them to propel their careers in creative fields
1. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to innovate in the field of staged candid photography and create unique visual stories
2. Advertising - Opportunity for advertisers to incorporate storytelling techniques into their visual campaigns and create a stronger emotional connection with their target audience
3. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers and brands to showcase their collections and products through innovative storytelling photography