Cheeky Valentines Day Ads by RobertRedd.com
Anti-Valentines day parties are all the rage. Or maybe you are one of those romantic types who can’t wait to be showered in chocolate, flowers and red foil (maybe massage oil)? This ad for RobertRedd.com loves the colour red - using it in clever phrases. So even if you don’t like Valentines day, are looking for ways to ward off cupid and his evil-love inducing arrows, you can still appreciate 30 seconds of wit. And if you are buying (even for your mom), the ad offers a discount when you shop online. Happy Valentines day!
1. Anti-valentines Day - Disruptive innovation opportunities in marketing campaigns that appeal to those who reject traditional Valentine's Day celebrations.
2. Humorous Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunities for brands to use humor to engage customers and create more memorable advertising.
3. Online Shopping Discounts - Disruptive innovation opportunities for retailers to incentivize online shopping with exclusive discounts.
1. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunities for retailers to create marketing campaigns that cater to those who reject traditional Valentine's Day celebrations.
2. Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunities for marketers to use humor and wit in advertising campaigns to stand out and engage consumers.
3. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunities for e-commerce businesses to offer exclusive online discounts to incentivize purchasing on their platform.