Even with Twilight being old news by now, Robert Pattinson should rest assured about the fate of its sequel, New Moon. The vampire mania is still alive and well in pop culture.
In fact, what I like to call the ‘Robert Pattinson’ effect takes center stage in the new Karen Walker Spring/Summer 2009 eyewear lookbook which is photographed by Derek Kettela.
The lookbook brings out the fangs for an undeniable Twilight nostalgia and New Moon anticipation that will surely keep the teen fans of Robert Pattinson happy.
The lookbook is dubbed “Celebrate Sun.” Because, you know, even a vampire like Robert Pattinson's character needs UV protection…
Karen Walker Brings The Fangs Out For Spring 09 Eyewear
1. Vampire-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a fashion line inspired by vampire aesthetics to tap into the ongoing vampire mania in pop culture.
2. Nostalgic Influences - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate nostalgic elements into product design or marketing campaigns to appeal to fans of iconic cultural phenomena.
3. Celebrity Endorsements - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with popular celebrities or influencers to create unique and attention-grabbing marketing campaigns.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with unconventional designs and themes to cater to niche markets and capitalize on pop culture trends.
2. Eyewear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate innovative features like UV protection and unique designs into eyewear to attract consumers looking for both style and functionality.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop creative and out-of-the-box marketing strategies that leverage nostalgia, celebrity endorsements, and cultural trends to generate buzz and engage with target audiences.