If you've ever been to an Asia city, then you must watch the Rob Whitworth Ho Chi Minh City video done in time-lapse. Every backpacker or expat wants to be able to describe the frenetic chaos that Asian cities have to their friends and families, though try as they might, one can rarely do the sight justice. This young artist has succeeded in putting a thousand words into one video -- or rather, thousands of images.
The video focuses heavily on the city's roundabout. You see motorists weaving dangerously into traffic, sometimes completely perpendicular to oncoming traffic. What's wonderful about the Rob Whitworth Ho Chi Minh video is that although it reveals the absolute disorder in the streets, it displays a sort of beauty as well. Everything is always moving, everyone is constantly bustling -- and while the driving seems insane, it works in bizarre harmony.
Rob Whitworth Ho Chi Minh City Video Reveals the Chaos of Asia
1. Urban Mobility Disruption - Opportunity to innovate in transportation systems to optimize traffic flow and reduce congestion in rapidly growing cities.
2. Visual Storytelling - Opportunity to create captivating time-lapse videos that showcase the unique character and energy of different cities.
3. Sustainability in Transportation - Opportunity to create sustainable transportation solutions to reduce the carbon footprint and environmental impact of urban mobility.
1. Transportation - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in the transportation industry to optimize traffic flow, create new modes of transportation, and reduce the environmental impact of urban mobility.
2. Film and Photography - Opportunities for filmmakers and photographers to create stunning visual content that tells the authentic story of a city's character and unique energy.
3. Environmental Technology - Opportunities to develop sustainable and environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to reduce carbon footprint and improve air quality in cities.