Models Emily and Gabriela look like they had a terrific time shooting this roadtrip editorial for C-Heads.
Photographer Marley Kate and stylist Allison Miller joined the girls on their adventure through Booklyn, NY, where they stopped at a tattoo studio, diner and motel. Though the surroundings might not be the most glamorous -- there's no five-star restaurants or lodgings in sight -- the girls definitely enjoyed themselves. I guess it's not about where you are, but who you're with! Emily and Gabriela looked like the best of friends as they snacked on pub grub and blew bubbles.
Their sleek hair was styled by Juan David Yigoya, while their radiant-looking MAC makeup was applied by Rika Shimada.
Marley Kate Photographed a Roadtrip Editorial for C-Heads
1. Roadtrip Editorials - Opportunity for brands to create engaging and relatable content featuring roadtrip adventures.
2. Friendly Photography - Demand for photography that captures genuine and authentic moments between friends.
3. Adventure Styling - Opportunity for stylists to create fashion looks that mirror the carefree and adventurous spirit of a roadtrip.
1. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can create roadtrip-inspired editorials for magazines and brands.
2. Makeup and Beauty - Brands can promote natural and radiant-looking makeup for carefree and travel-inspired looks.
3. Travel and Tourism - Opportunity for travel agencies and destinations to promote roadtrip experiences and attractions.