Harley-Davidson may have dropped the Road Glide series from its lineup of touring bikes a couple of years ago, but it's now back and it's better and faster than ever.
The Road Glide Ultra is powered by an awesome Twin-Cooled High Output Twin Cam 103 engine. This bike is as beautiful as it is mean and offers a whole variety of desirable options for the discerning biker. With the likes of an Anti-Lock Braking System, cruise control, radio and a high-tech security system all included as standard features on this bike, it certainly makes for a complete package.
This bike will sell for between $25,699 and $26,999 depending on the color option that purchasers opt for.
The Harley-Davidson Road Glide
1. Revival of Touring Motorbikes - The return of the Harley-Davidson Road Glide series indicates a growing interest in high-performance touring bikes.
2. Integration of Advanced Features - The inclusion of standard features such as Anti-Lock Braking System, cruise control, radio, and high-tech security system presents opportunities for other motorbike manufacturers to integrate similar advanced features into their models.
3. Demand for Customizable Biking Experience - The availability of a variety of desirable options for the Road Glide Ultra shows a trend towards customizable touring motorbikes, opening up opportunities for businesses in the customization and personalization industries.
1. Motorcycle Manufacturing - Motorcycle manufacturers can take advantage of the growing demand for high-performance touring motorbikes by introducing their own models that cater to this niche market.
2. Automotive Technology - Companies specializing in automotive technology can explore partnerships or collaborations with motorcycle manufacturers to develop and integrate advanced features like Anti-Lock Braking System and high-tech security systems into motorcycles.
3. Motorcycle Accessories and Customization - The demand for customizable touring motorbikes creates opportunities for businesses in the motorcycle accessories and customization industry to offer a wide range of options for bikers to personalize their rides.