Boiling water is often done in excessive quantities, but the Rio Soetanto Sustainable Kettle Mug has been devised to cut down on wasted energy and top up on efficiency. The innovative system combines six individual thermos cups that act single-serving boilers.
Developed by a student at Melbourne's Swinburne University, the Rio Soetanto Sustainable Kettle Mug is in the running for an Australian Design award for yet a more important reason. Instead of using conventional methods for heating liquid, this eco-friendly kitchen appliance heats individual 250mL beverages using induction.
The Rio Soetanto Sustainable Kettle Mug Boils by Induction
1. Portion-controlled Appliances - The trend of portion-controlled appliances presents an opportunity for businesses to develop innovative products that offer energy-efficient and waste-reducing features.
2. Eco-friendly Kitchen Appliances - The rise of eco-friendly kitchen appliances opens up opportunities for businesses to create sustainable solutions that cut down on wasted energy and promote efficiency.
3. Induction Heating Technology - The increasing popularity of induction heating technology creates opportunities for businesses to develop innovative products that offer quicker and more energy-efficient heating of individual portions.
1. Appliance Manufacturing - The appliance manufacturing industry can explore the market demand for portion-controlled appliances and develop energy-efficient products that cater to consumer needs.
2. Sustainable Product Design - The sustainable product design industry can capitalize on the demand for eco-friendly kitchen appliances and create innovative solutions that prioritize energy efficiency and waste reduction.
3. Home Kitchen Equipment - The home kitchen equipment industry can leverage the popularity of induction heating technology to create enhanced cooking appliances that offer faster and more energy-efficient heating of individual portions.