Don't be seen looking anxious about being late with the ring watch by La Mer Collections.
The $75 ring watch is a standard size seven watch that is made to fit on a finger. The ring watch's time face is perhaps just big enough to deceive those from afar of the size of the carat, but the functional watch is a classy addition of combining two fashion items together. The watch features a Seiko watch movement, and comes installed with an automatic battery. The ring watch comes with a 28 inch long gold-filled chain for adjustable necklace, and comes with a lobster clasp closure. The design comes in white, metallic silver and gold. Based in Newhaven, Connecticut, the ring watch is designed and assembled in the U.S.
The Ring Watch Comes in White, Silver and Gold
1. Ring Watches - The ring watch combines fashion and functionality, creating a disruptive innovation in the watch industry.
2. Combining Fashion Items - The trend of combining fashion items, such as watches and jewelry, provides opportunities for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
3. Automatic Battery Watches - The use of automatic batteries in watches presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the watch industry, eliminating the need for regular battery replacements.
1. Watch Industry - The watch industry has the potential to innovate by incorporating ring watches and automatic battery technology.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can explore disruptive innovation by combining fashion items, such as watches and jewelry.
3. Jewelry Industry - The jewelry industry can benefit from the trend of ring watches, offering unique and functional accessories to customers.