A sneak peak of the Rihanna Rogue ad campaign has been released and it shows the superstar songstress in a rather stripped down pose. Wearing a simple black dress with one strap hanging precariously off of her shoulder and sitting on an old wooden chair, there is an honest quality about the photo despite clearly being staged that will speak to many.
According to the singer, the Rihanna Rogue perfume was created to reflect who she is in the present moment, saying, "People are always changing and evolving, and with Rogue I wanted to switch it up to reflect who I am today." Described as "flirty, sensual Oriental," it has notes of lemon blossom, jasmine, rose, plum, suede, patchouli, vanilla, and amber.
The Rihanna Rogue Fragrance is Flirty, Sensual and Exotic
1. Stripped-down Popstar Perfumes - The trend towards creating stripped-down perfumes that are simple, honest and reflect the true character of the artists could lead to new fragrance lines that are authentic and less cliche.
2. Personalized Celebrity Fragrances - Celebrities are beginning to put their true selves and personalities into their perfume and fragrance lines, opening the market to innovative scents that could reflect unique characteristics of their fans.
3. Exotic Oriental Scents - The trend towards using exotic, Oriental notes in fragrances could lead to perfumes that cater to a more diverse audience and offer scents that are fresh and different.
1. Perfume and Fragrance Industry - The growing trend towards creating celebrity fragrances that reflect authenticity and uniqueness in scent offer an opportunity for trend-driven innovations in this billion-dollar industry.
2. Cosmetics Industry - As celebrity fragrances continue to grow in popularity, the cosmetics industry could take advantage of this trend by producing perfume lines with more personalized scents.
3. Fashion and Entertainment Industry - The trend towards creating personal, stripped-down fragrances by pop stars offers an opportunity for the fashion and entertainment industry to collaborate and develop new marketing strategies that appeal to younger audiences.