Wine is a refined beverage that entails a certain ritual in order to properly enjoy it and the Riedel Dragon Decanter can make the experience a little bit more playful. Carafes are a sophisticated -- and some claim necessary -- means to serve wine, so that it has ample time to aerate and breathe.
The Riedel Dragon Decanter is elegantly crafted and almost slithers across the surface it's placed on with it's slender body and tail. Delicately pressed divots help to define the creatures long neck and the snout of the beat is perfectly shaped for pouring as much or as little as you like.
The Riedel Dragon Decanter is a great offering for new home owners or those who appreciate obscure glassware. What's more, the dragon is the symbol of strength in Chinese culture, so it makes a great way to bid friends the best for the future.
The Riedel Dragon Decanter is Sleekly Designed to Be Noticed and Admired
1. Playful Wine Carafes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create unique and creatively designed carafes that add an element of playfulness to the wine drinking experience.
2. Obscure Glassware - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a line of glassware with unique and unconventional designs to cater to those who appreciate distinctive and uncommon pieces.
3. Symbolic Decanters - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design decanters that incorporate meaningful symbols or cultural references to add a deeper significance to the wine serving ritual.
1. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with hotels and restaurants to create custom-designed carafes that enhance the dining experience and attract customers.
2. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with interior designers to produce glassware collections that not only serve a purpose but also double as decorative pieces to elevate home aesthetics.
3. Giftware - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a range of unique and symbolic decanters that are marketed as thoughtful and meaningful gifts for special occasions.