'Kango' is a rideshare service that was made to give parents more peace of mind when they send their children off in a car.
The company ensures this by only employing drivers who have undergone an extensive background check, fingerprinting, a DMV record check and have a minimum of three years of childcare experience. In order to use Kango, parents simply access the rideshare service through an app on their phones and find a driver.
Once the journey begins, they can then follow the ride and are able to receive real-time updates -- which includes the driver's location and allows users to speak to them directly. With this, parents can rest assured knowing that their child is safe and on the way to the chosen destination -- be it to school every morning, soccer practice or a friends house.
The Kango Rideshare Service Offers Parents a Safe Driver for Their Kids
1. Child-specific Rideshare Services - Various startups similar to Kango have the potential to provide various services beyond ridesharing to address child transportation needs
2. Smartphone-based Verification Processes - Companies can adapt Kango's verification process to apply to other industries to ensure safety and reliability
3. Real-time Monitoring Features - Future rideshare apps can implement similar monitoring strategies to increase user trust and safety
1. Ridesharing - Companies can implement Kango’s background check process and verification technology to ensure rider and driver safety
2. Childcare Services - Kango and its similar startups can expand its services beyond ridesharing to cater to other child transportation needs such as school pickups or afterschool activities
3. Safety and Security Services - Companies can partner with Kango to provide their customers with reliable and secure transportation services, especially for people with special needs or safety concerns