There are several small unicorn toys that kids have been introduced to that have a long mane that can be brushed and styled and a fun personality to interact with—and Kid Trax's Josie ride-on toy offers all this and more on a much larger scale than usual. The new Rideamals toy takes the form of a battery-powered plaything that makes over 100 unique sounds and comes alive with a moving head, eyes, ears, and wheels. Josie can reach speeds of up to four mph at a "gallop" and lower speeds when trotting or going in reverse.
While the Josie Play & Ride Unicorn is ideal for kids, the Rideamals Play & Ride Unicorn introduces the same style of character in a smaller design that's lower to the ground and fit for toddlers.
Kid Trax's Josie is a Battery-Powered Interactive Ride-On Toy
1. Interactive Ride-on Toys - The development of battery-powered and interactive ride-on toys provides opportunities for more engaging and entertaining play experiences.
2. Larger Than Life Toys - Toy manufacturers can leverage the success of smaller unicorn toys and create larger-than-life versions for a new market of customers.
3. Multi-sensory Playthings - The incorporation of sensory elements, such as over 100 unique sounds and moving parts, can enhance children's interactive play experiences.
1. Toy Manufacturing - The toy manufacturing industry can explore incorporating more innovative and interactive features into their products for greater customer engagement.
2. Amusement Parks and Fairs - The development of larger rideable toys could introduce new ride attractions to amusement parks and fairs.
3. Childcare and Daycare Services - The introduction of multi-sensory rideable toys in childcare and daycare services can provide children with unique play experiences while also promoting physical activity.