The Richard Nicoll Fall 2014 menswear collection is sporty and colorful in its visual aesthetic. The refined range blends timeless silhouettes and material combinations with modern design details. These contemporary elements include leather and zipper accents that an air of add visual interest to simplistic pieces.
A prepster with an edge is Richard Nicoll's ideal consumer for the Fall 2014 season. His pieces are cozy and comfortable without losing their sense of uniqueness. The designer's latest menswear line is nothing visually striking and features pieces that are easy to incorporate into one's existing wardrobe.
Overall, the range blends sophisticated and timeless pieces with modern garments and accessories that will make one stand apart from the crowd.
Richard Nicoll's Fall Collection Boasts Remixed Menswear Classics
1. Sporty Prepster Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities include using sustainable materials in sporty prepster fashion and incorporating technology into design details.
2. Remixed Menswear Classics - Opportunities for disruptive innovation include updating classic menswear silhouettes with modern materials and design elements.
3. Visual Interest in Simplistic Pieces - Disruptive innovation opportunities include adding unique details such as leather and zipper accents to otherwise simple garments.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore new trends in sporty prepster fashion and remixed menswear classics.
2. Textile - The textile industry can innovate by developing sustainable materials for sporty prepster fashion and remixed menswear classics.
3. Technology - The technology industry can collaborate with fashion designers to incorporate technology into the design details of sporty prepster fashion and remixed menswear classics.