Just in time for the summer season to roll around the corner, streetwear imprint RHUDE introduces new tonal iterations of the Rhecess sneakers to join its Spring/Summer 2022 roster. It is available online at HBX and the brand offers both high and low iterations of the silhouette.
It boasts a retro design language and a basketball design as seen in the advertisements with the slogan that reads "Your Favorite Shoe’s Favorite Shoe.” The vintage silhouettes are made in Italy by hand and are all constructed using calf leather materials with hand-distressed accents to create purposeful imperfections. There are four colorways that join the roster white and black, white and forest green, white and royal blue, and white and orange.
Image Credit: HBX
RHUDE Launches New Rhecess Sneakers for the SS22 Season
1. Retro Basketball Sneakers - The trend towards retro-themed basketball sneakers presents opportunities for brands to capitalize on nostalgia and bring back classic designs with modern twists.
2. Handmade Sneakers - The demand for handmade sneakers allows for disruptive innovation opportunities to create one-of-a-kind designs while catering to consumers who value craftsmanship and uniqueness.
3. Tonal Sneaker Iterations - The popularity of tonal iterations of sneakers provides opportunities for brands to experiment with monochromatic colorways and offer collections that cater to minimalistic consumers.
1. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry can leverage the trend towards retro and handmade sneakers to capture the attention of consumers looking for unique and nostalgic designs.
2. Streetwear Industry - The streetwear industry can capitalize on the demand for retro-themed basketball sneakers by creating collaborations with basketball brands and players to offer exclusive designs.
3. High-end Fashion Industry - The high-end fashion industry can disrupt the sneaker market by offering handmade designer sneakers with unique materials and detailing to cater to luxury consumers.