Never lose your child again with an RFID tag that will let you track them down. Soon I am sure you'll be able to embed these under the skin. Big Brother?
From ABC News:
SafeTzone uses radio frequency technology which almost instantly pinpoints the location of every member of a family whenever a parent or child swipes their SafeTzone wristband at kiosks around the park. SafeTzone also eliminates the need to carry cash. Parents authorize a specific spending limit and their kids can make purchases at restaurants and shops flashing their wristband not their wallet.
"She just scans it and she doesn't have to come running back carrying wet, soggy money and it's really nice," Greenhalgh said.
Never Lose Them Again
1. RFID Tracking Devices - Businesses can invest in the development of RFID tracking devices that can be utilized to prevent child loss or track elderly patients in healthcare facilities.
2. Wearable Payment Technology - Businesses can develop wearable payment technology that serves as an alternative to carrying cash or wallets for secure transactions.
3. Subdermal Technology - Businesses can research subdermal technology for the possible implantation of RFID tags or other medical devices under the skin in the future.
1. Family Entertainment Centers - Family entertainment centers can innovate their service offerings by implementing RFID technology to prevent child loss and wearable payment technology for a hassle-free shopping experience.
2. Healthcare Facilities - Healthcare facilities can integrate RFID tracking devices that can be used to monitor the location of elderly patients with memory impairments or cognitive decline.
3. Wearable Technology - Wearable technology companies can explore the potential of subdermal technology for the development of implantable RFID tags or other wearable devices for secure tracking and hassle-free payment transactions.