The Reverse for Rebirth Rake is a re-imagination of a traditional yard tool. At first, this rake might look familiar with its triangular shape, forked edge and overall minimalist aesthetic, but it has been tweaked ever so slightly. Instead of being on the straight and narrow, this rake boasts a branch-like pattern that mimics the trees that shed the leaves it scrapes up into a neat pile.
Designed by Ahn Joonggeun, Lee Sanghyuk, Lee Jaemin and Park Seohee, the Reverse for Rebirth Rake is a poetic creation. It gives the fallen leaves one last chance to relive their glory days by giving it the illusion that they are, once again on the branches of a tree. It can also be used as a piece of home decor when not collecting leaves from the yard.
The Reverse for Rebirth Rake is a Poetic Creation
1. Creative Yard Tools - The Reverse for Rebirth Rake demonstrates the potential for designing innovative and visually appealing yard tools.
2. Nature-inspired Aesthetics - The branch-like pattern of the Reverse for Rebirth Rake showcases the opportunity for incorporating natural elements into product designs.
3. Multifunctional Home Decor - The Reverse for Rebirth Rake's ability to serve as both a functional tool and a decorative piece suggests the possibility for integrating versatility into home decor items.
1. Gardening and Landscaping - The Reverse for Rebirth Rake presents an opportunity for innovative designs within the gardening and landscaping industry.
2. Home and Interior Design - The incorporation of the Reverse for Rebirth Rake as a home decor item indicates the potential for creative collaborations in the home and interior design industry.
3. Outdoor Recreation and Leisure - The Reverse for Rebirth Rake offers a unique and artistic approach to outdoor yard work, suggesting a market for disruptive innovation within the outdoor recreation and leisure industry.