These reusable present wraps from Etsy designer The Link Collective can be used again and again. Why spend money on expensive wrapping paper that will only end up being thrown in the bin regardless? With a furoshiki, you can wrap presents in a cute way and know that you're helping the environment out too.
Afterwards, the silken wraps can be kept by the gift receiver and used for a variety of purposes like a scarf, wall hanging or even a delicate table cloth. You can even purchase a leather strap from this Etsy designer that allows you to turn the silken furoshiki into a handbag!
Furoshiki is a type of traditional Japanese wrapping cloth that can be used to wrap objects and presents. The Link Collective offer a stunning range of hand-printed Furoshiki and even a book which shows you the best ways to fold and tie your furoshiki.
These Reusable Present Wraps from The Link Collective are Stunning
1. Reusable Gift Wraps - Opportunity to disrupt the traditional gift wrap industry by offering reusable alternatives.
2. Environmental Sustainability - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create eco-friendly products that reduce waste.
3. Multipurpose Wrapping Solutions - Opportunity to innovate and provide wrapping solutions that can be repurposed for various uses.
1. Gift Wrapping - Innovative gift wrap companies can capitalize on the trend of reusable wraps by offering sustainable options.
2. E-commerce - Opportunity for online retailers to market and sell reusable gift wraps as a sustainable alternative to traditional wrapping paper.
3. Fashion Accessories - Potential to disrupt the fashion industry by creating fashionable handbags and scarves from recycled furoshiki wraps.