The Carven Fall 2014 retro runway show featured nostalgic silhouettes and vibrant hues that were eye-catching and fresh. If you're a fan of sophisticated styles that pop, you're sure to appreciate this elegant range. The womenswear line features suiting, separates and dresses that are a modern translation of pieces from the 60s.
In addition to these pieces, the collection also features adorable jackets and structured coat looks, some of which are adorned with leopard printed collar accents.
Carven's retro runway presentation for Fall 2014 took its audience on a trip down memory lane and made lilac, yellow and pink hues a staple for Autumn. Overall, the line embodies elegance and proves that cooler weather equals to endless wardrobe possibilities.
This Carven Fall Collection Boasts Vibrant Hues and Chic Silhouettes
1. Nostalgic Silhouettes - Opportunity to create modern translations of retro fashion pieces with vibrant hues.
2. Structured Coats - Opportunity to design coats with unique accents like leopard printed collars.
3. Endless Wardrobe Possibilities - Opportunity to create versatile and sophisticated styles for cooler weather.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in designing retro-inspired fashion pieces.
2. Apparel Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating modern translations of nostalgic silhouettes.
3. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunities in curating collections that offer endless wardrobe possibilities.