Retro fashion has come back in a big way, as many designers are opting for looks inspired by the 50s and 60s. This short film, discussed by Sarah Robson in her Trend Hunter interview, features styles inspired by the 70s and a carefree attitude. The models frolic around in patriotic attire, drinking cans of Budweiser beside a pool.
The retro fashion found in this film is only part of its allure, as the story between two friends also plays a large part. While the two girls relax poolside, it reminds viewers to enjoy the simple moments in life, such as a laugh with people you care about most. Sarah Robson discusses these points, as well as her favorite memories from her Trend Hunter internship, which she completed in the summer of 2012.
Trend Hunter Sarah Robson Uncovers Patriotic Style Videos
1. Retro Fashion - Retro fashion is making a comeback, providing opportunities for designers to create looks inspired by different decades.
2. Patriotic Style - Patriotic attire is gaining popularity, giving brands the chance to create products that tap into national pride.
3. Carefree Attitude - A carefree attitude is becoming fashionable, allowing companies to promote a lifestyle centered around enjoying simple moments.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can capitalize on the trend for retro fashion by creating new collections inspired by different time periods.
2. Beverage - Beverage companies can leverage patriotic style to create limited edition drinks that align with national holidays and events.
3. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can create content that promotes a carefree attitude, appealing to audiences seeking relatable and enjoyable experiences.