Gibbon is a unique service that alleviates the stress from packing when traveling by allowing consumers to rent clothing at their destination. Divided into specific categories to appease adventures to all parts of the world. Whether it is hot or it is cold, Gibbon allows you to rent clothing that is cozy and pieces that are stylish. This service is especially helpful if one is traveling during the winter months as it significantly reduces the bulk in your luggage.
The process of renting through Gibbon is quite simple. One needs to select the items that they need, to decide how long they want them for and to share where they are to be sent. Gibbon assures that the shipment arrives at the desired destination prior to the rental period, which fluctuates between a day and 21 days. Returning the clothing is also quite simple — one needs to place them in the same garment bag that they arrived in and Gibbon will pick them up.
Image Credit: Gibbon
Gibbon Allows You to Rent Clothing at Your Travel Destination
1. Rentable Clothing Services - The trend of renting clothes instead of buying them creates opportunities for a subscription-based service that provides a rotating wardrobe or specialized vacation/cruising wardrobe.
2. Convenient Travel Services - The trend of services that eliminate packing stress, such as physical and digital rental services, creates opportunities for startups and established companies to offer smart packing solutions.
3. Sustainable Travel Services - The trend of sustainable and eco-friendly travel, such as renting clothing and shopping at second-hand stores, creates opportunities for rental companies to offer environmentally responsible wardrobe options.
1. Fashion Rental Services - Fashion rental companies like Rent The Runway and thredUP could expand their offerings to include vacation wardrobe rentals or specialized wardrobe rental for cruises.
2. Travel and Hospitality Services - Hotels and Airbnb hosts could partner with rental services to offer guests convenient and stress-free wardrobe options for their stay.
3. Sustainable Fashion Industry - Sustainable fashion companies could expand their offerings to include vacation wardrobe rentals, while integrating eco-friendly and sustainable practices into their rental process and supply chain.