Leave it to the French to produce photos that are not only thought-provoking and enticing, but completely and utterly sexy. Remi Rebillard photography encapsulates all of those things, and so much more.
The now New York-based photographer has been featured in some of the world's top magazines. And Remi Rebillard's photography doesn't shy away from graphic and emotive images that project onto the viewer. Check out the gallery for more.
Implications - As the world continues to experience the effects of the North American economic recession, the demand for escapist diversions is at an all time high. As such, many artists and corporations are utilizing surreal and fantastical imagery to satiate consumer desire for diversions during these trying times.
The Remi Rebillard Photography Keeps the Mood Swings to a Minimum
1. Surreal Imagery - The rise of surreal and fantastical imagery in art and marketing provides opportunities for disruptive innovation.
2. Emotive Photography - The trend towards emotive and graphic imagery in photography presents chances for disruptive innovation in visual media.
3. Escapist Entertainment - The demand for escapist diversions during times of economic distress creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the entertainment industry.
1. Fine Art - The trend towards surreal and emotive images creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in fine art and gallery exhibitions.
2. Marketing - The use of surreal and fantastical imagery in marketing strategies creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in advertising and branding.
3. Publishing - The trend towards escapist diversions creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in publishing, particularly in the areas of fantasy and science fiction literature.