The Reigning Champ FW 2014 collection, titled 'Core Program,' proves that it's all in the details. Committing to a certain standard of excellence hasn't kept the Canadian brand (hailing from Vancouver, BC) from experimenting; in fact, it is constantly devising and manufacturing new fabrics.
The current collection, which is made up of staple pieces that can be worn all year round, is featured in a striking new lookbook. Set in inside a gym, the lookbook accentuates the clothing's unparalleled comfort. The collection is comprised of people-pleasing garments that are sure to be worn again and again: artfully worn-in crewnecks, hoodies, t-shirts and shorts.
The Reigning Champ FW 2014 (Core Program) is available for purchase at the brand's online store.
The Reigning Champ FW 2014 Collection Offers Canadian Essentials
1. Athletic Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in this trend could include creating sustainable and eco-friendly athletic apparel or incorporating technology into athletic clothing.
2. Canadian Fashion - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in this trend could involve incorporating indigenous art and culture into fashion or creating a sustainable and ethical Canadian fashion industry.
3. Gym-inspired Lookbooks - Potential disruptive innovations in this trend could include virtual reality or augmented reality experiences that allow customers to try on clothing from the comfort of their own homes.
1. Fashion Industry - There is potential for disruptive innovation in this industry by creating customizable athletic wear or integrating artificial intelligence into the fashion design process.
2. Online Retail - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in this industry could involve creating virtual shopping experiences or implementing blockchain technology to enhance transparency and security.
3. Athletic Apparel Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunities in this industry could include using advanced materials and manufacturing techniques to improve performance and durability of athletic clothing.