Tron Legacy may be out of the theaters, but that didn't stop the Reebok Insta Pump Fury Tron-inspired sneaker from release.
According to Streething, the Reebok Insta Pump Fury Tron-themed shoe isn't actually associated with the movie. Instead, it's more of the design inspiration that ties it in with the popular flick. The sneaker is a low-top style with an aqua overlay and cutouts that reveal basic black accents underneath. The graphics shows off layers of dark circuitry outlines that are reminiscent of the film's main visual theme. Then of course, there's the pump itself, which is located right at the tongue of the shoe.
It may not be an actual official Tron shoe, but one can't help but notice that the design concept is so closely tied into the sci-fi flick.
The Reebok Insta Pump Fury Tron Sneaker is Inspired by the Movie
1. Sci-fi Inspired Fashion - There is high potential for fashion brands to create more futuristic or sci-fi inspired clothing and accessories, especially using movie themes.
2. Collaborations in Fashion - There is room for brands and movie studios to collaborate on fashion items linked to popular movie franchises to attract fan bases.
3. Retro-futurism - Retro-futuristic designs, which marry sleek, contemporary aesthetics with vintage concepts, continue to gain popularity.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage sci-fi movies in their design inspirations, and team up with movie studios in creating new merchandise channels for movies.
2. Film - Movie studios can take advantage of fashion collaborations as an additional revenue stream and to increase their fan bases.
3. Retail - There is a high market potential for retail stores to explore a wider range of sci-fi-inspired products as consumers show a growing fascination with such products.