If you’ve ever wondered what a redneck Brad Pitt would look like you, you have to check out this viral video. The redneck spoof beer commercial, in which a Brad Pitt lookalike (or is really him? a stolen audition tape?) plays “Chester Nelly”, is a perfect demonstration of why people lie in advertising, and why people should not be the face of their own product.
This viral video is going crazy online and is very funny, but also VERY close to the bone with lines like;
This beer doesn’t register on a breathalyzer test
If you can drink our beer, women will flock to you and crazy your manly...
Don’t watch this video if you are easily offended.
Brad Pitt (Imposter)'s Beer Lies Viral
1. Redneck Spoof Commercials - Opportunity to create humorous and/or irreverent ads that poke fun at established marketing techniques and celebrity endorsements.
2. Impersonation Marketing - Using impersonators to generate buzz and attention around a product or campaign.
3. Controversial Advertising - Provocative marketing tactics that push the boundaries of what is considered acceptable or appropriate.
1. Beer Industry - Opportunity to differentiate beer brands and disrupt traditional beer marketing strategies by incorporating humor and satire.
2. Entertainment Industry - Opportunity to leverage impersonators to generate buzz and attention around new movies, TV shows, and other entertainment products.
3. Marketing Industry - Opportunity to embrace more risky and edgy marketing tactics that resonate with younger audiences who are more likely to respond positively to unconventional approaches.