Simply packaged in black and white, these beauties aren't makeup samples or rejuvenating serums, but are actually sturdy Marc Jacobs condoms.
Luxury fashion houses are redefining "safe sex" with this up and coming trend of condom-branding. With brands like Marc Jacobs promoting safe sex with their own line of Marc Jacobs condoms, it's no wonder preteens around the world and drawn to the glamorized allure of pre-marital sex. Who knows, maybe by 2020, luxury condoms will be the standard.
This Marc Jacobs Condom May Appeal to the Brand's Male Fans
1. Condom Branding Trend - Luxury fashion houses are beginning to redefine safe sex with branded condoms.
2. Luxury Contraceptives - The trend of luxury brands promoting safe sex may lead to the production of other high-end contraceptives.
3. Glamorized Sexual Health - The glamorization of safe sex through high-end branding is becoming a popular trend among luxury fashion houses.
1. Luxury Fashion - Branding condoms is a way for luxury fashion houses to tap into the sexual health industry.
2. Sexual Health - The promotion of safe sex through luxury branding is likely to impact the sexual health industry.
3. Contraceptive Manufacturing - There may be a growing demand for the manufacturing of upscale contraceptives as luxury brands expand into promoting sexual health.