If you are old enough to have experienced the raw sound quality of the classic vinyl record, then you will without a doubt appreciate this handmade wine rack created by Karen Dengler.
This wine rack, which is made from seven vinyl record albums that have been warped together and bonded with super glue, is for sale in Karen's Etsy shop, RetiredRecords. The rack can hold six bottles of wine, or it can be used as a modern day magazine or towel rack. You can even hang it up on the wall as a piece of nostalgic art. The sky is the limit for this creatively recycled item.
The recycled record wine rack by Karen Dengler is a perfect conversation starter while you're serving up some wine for your guests.
Karen Dengler Offers a Conversation Starter on Her Etsy Shop
1. Upcycling - Opportunities for upcycling old materials into functional and attractive products such as wine racks that can be sold on online marketplaces.
2. Nostalgia Niche - Creating products that mix nostalgia with functionality like a vinyl record wine rack that can be used for both wine storage and as a decorative piece.
3. Multi-purpose Products - Designing products that serve multiple purposes such as a wine rack that can also function as a magazine or towel rack.
1. Home Decor - Incorporating functional and nostalgic elements into home decor products like the vinyl record wine rack for a unique selling point.
2. E-commerce - Selling unique and upcycled products on online marketplaces like Etsy, which provide a platform and customer base for independent sellers.
3. Green Manufacturing - Innovating around eco-friendly production processes, like upcycling, to reduce waste and lower the environmental impact of manufacturing.