Kiverdi is a startup based out of the Bay Area that has found a way to recycle emissions into a synthetic palm oil that can be used for a variety of products. The biotech brand offers a solution to continual pollution, and turning the waste product into a new commodity that can be used in a variety of lifestyle products.
The process Kiverdi uses to transform the carbon emissions into synthetic palm oil is allegedly very similar to making beer. The process utilizes the carbon dioxide gas as an agent to extract protein and create a more cost effective palm oil substitute that can be used globally. The process takes only a few hours to create the conversion, and could greatly help diminish the world's carbon footprint.
Startup Kiverdi is Converting Carbon Exhaust Into Plant-Based Oil Products
1. Recycling Carbon Emissions - Kiverdi's innovative process demonstrates the potential for converting carbon emissions into valuable products, reducing pollution and creating new sustainable commodities.
2. Synthetic Palm Oil - Kiverdi's transformation of carbon emissions into synthetic palm oil presents an opportunity for environmentally-friendly and cost-effective alternatives in various industries.
3. Waste-to-commodity Solutions - Kiverdi's technology showcases the potential for transforming waste products into valuable commodities, opening up new possibilities for sustainable business practices.
1. Biotechnology - Kiverdi's carbon emission conversion process highlights the potential for disruptive innovation in the biotechnology industry, offering sustainable solutions and new product opportunities.
2. Sustainable Palm Oil - Kiverdi's synthetic palm oil production creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the sustainable palm oil industry, providing environmentally-friendly alternatives to traditional methods.
3. Pollution Reduction - Kiverdi's emission recycling technology presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the pollution reduction industry, enabling the transformation of harmful emissions into valuable products.