Ariele Alasko, the creator and visionary behind the Brooklyn to West blog, sells these lovely Reclaimed Wood Wall Panels that she makes herself by hand.
Alasko utilizes the natural swirling and color tones in the wood as part of her artistic expression, creating patterns and designs that balance light and dark with alluring texture. Due to the nature of the wooden materials, as well as the creative imagination of the artist, each piece is truly unique from all the others. These panels come in various size options and make for great home decoration as an alternative to the traditional photo or painting.
The Reclaimed Wood Wall Panels look fantastic when hung up as a cluster, yet are fascinating enough to be hung up on their own.
Reclaimed Wood Wall Panels are Delightfully Patterned
1. Reclaimed Wood Decor - Opportunity for artisans to create unique home decor using reclaimed wood materials.
2. Handcrafted Wall Panels - Growing demand for handcrafted wall panels as an alternative to traditional home decorations.
3. Natural Texture Design - Incorporating natural swirling and color tones in wood to create visually appealing patterns and designs.
1. Artisanal Home Decor - Artisans and craftsmen can capitalize on the demand for unique, handcrafted home decor.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can offer clients creative options for wall treatments using reclaimed wood panels.
3. Sustainable Furniture - Furniture makers can explore using reclaimed wood to create environmentally friendly pieces with natural textures.