The 'Reboot Your Age' program has been created by Chief Wellness Officer at the Cleveland Clinic Dr. Mike Emeritus as a way for consumers to turn back the clock on the aging process. The program and accompanying smartphone app focused on the longevity of the user to help them reverse the effects of aging for a longer, healthier life. The program encourages simple changes to one's daily routine related to stress, sleep, diet, physical activity and brain health.
The 'Reboot Your Age' program will track everything from steps to meditation and also takes supplements as well as games into account. Starting at $35, the program is customized to the needs of the user and can be monitored by a physician.
The 'Reboot Your Age' Program Helps to Turn Back the Clock
1. Age Reversal Programs - Opportunities to develop wellness programs that leverage technology to promote aging reversal and healthier lifestyles.
2. Personalized Wellness Apps - Opportunities to provide personalized wellness applications based on tracking personal metrics.
3. Medical Monitoring Apps - Opportunities to develop applications that monitor individuals' health and share information with physicians.
1. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can leverage technology to provide wellness programs and applications that monitor individual health metrics
2. Fitness - The fitness industry can offer personalized wellness programs and applications that track metrics like daily steps and physical activity.
3. Supplement - The supplement industry can explore opportunities to create supplements in coordination with wellness apps and targeted to help individuals achieve their health metrics goals.