While the middle of a dark, dreary forest may not sound like the most romantic, elegant setting for a high fashion photo shoot, the Rebecca Iannacone Cosmopolitan Armenia editorial shoot for the magazine's December 2011 issue demonstrates that leaves and clouds can add a beautiful whimsical touch to any shoot.
American model Rebecca Iannacone looks incredible in a stunning array of romantic gowns and accessories by the likes of Christian Siriano, Agent Provocateur, Gucci and Judith Leiber, with jewelry by Pamela Love.
Styled by Styled by Chichi and Ogo Offodile and shot by photographer Aram Bedrossian, the Rebecca Iannacone Cosmopolitan Armenia is appropriately titled 'We Were Once A Fairytale.' What could be more fitting for such a romantic, haunting shoot?
The Rebecca Iannacone Cosmopolitan Armenia Photo Shoot is Stunning
1. Romantic Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore unique locations and unconventional settings for high fashion photo shoots.
2. Whimsical Fashion Editorials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate elements of fantasy and playfulness into fashion spreads to create captivating visuals.
3. Model-led Jewelry Showcases - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with jewelry designers to create editorial shoots where models are the focal point, highlighting both fashion and accessories.
1. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with unconventional angles, lighting, and settings to create visually striking fashion images.
2. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with photographers to create concept-driven fashion shoots that push boundaries and challenge traditional norms.
3. Jewelry Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore partnerships with fashion photographers and magazines to showcase jewelry in unique and imaginative ways.