Designer Davide Anzalone created this playful sofa titled Re Cinto, which aims to mimic a box of iconic french fries. The sofa is comprised of various sections that can be easily lifted apart and put back together.
The bench ares is made of grayish material that sits outward without touching the backrest of arms. Instead, the gap between the back and the bench leaves just enough room for the designed to gingerly place slender yellow pillows. These pillows are designed to look identical to over-sized french fries.
The Re Cinto sofa is a unique idea, but is only a concept plan at the current time. However, the sofa has "received the Red Dot Design Concept Award for the year of 2015 and has been a nominee for the German Design Award for the year 2016."
The Re Cinto Sofa Uses Slender Yellow Cushions to Resemble French Fries
1. Modular Furniture - The concept of easily lifting apart and putting back together various sections of furniture presents disruptive innovation opportunities for customizable and adaptable living spaces.
2. Playful Design - The use of whimsical and playful design elements in furniture, such as resembling iconic french fries, opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for creating unique and memorable products.
3. Award-winning Concepts - The recognition and accolades received by the Re Cinto sofa highlight the potential disruptive innovation opportunities in the furniture industry by pushing the boundaries of creativity and functionality.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - The concept of modular furniture, like the Re Cinto sofa, presents disruptive innovation opportunities for manufacturers to create customizable and versatile products that cater to individual needs and preferences.
2. Interior Design - The trend of playful design in furniture, exemplified by the Re Cinto sofa resembling french fries, offers disruptive innovation opportunities for interior designers to create unique and visually captivating spaces.
3. Product Design - The success and recognition of the Re Cinto sofa in design awards showcases disruptive innovation opportunities for product designers to explore unconventional and imaginative approaches to creating furniture.